STUDENTS - This is your alliance! It is important that you take a lead role by:
- Building and growing the connections between schools - locally and throughout Oregon
- Showing up to meetings, and completing tasks that you commit to.
- Taking the skills and knowledge learned from Our Future back into your school.
- Using the resources that Our Future, and the many related partner organizations, have for you to use.
How Can We Help?
- Our Future staff will ensure that communication between the schools, in each regional hub, is strong and effective.
- We will work to ensure that all student participants have access to the tools they need to be successful leaders.
Let's get started! In order to connect you to the alliance, it is important to understand: regional hubs, communication, collective projects, events, resources, and all that Our Future has to offer.
Each regional hub represents one or more schools in an area. Together the schools in a hub communicate, and work to make the world a brighter place through collective projects.
Nothing is more important to an alliance than communication. Here's a list of AMAZINGLY important ways to keep in touch:
Collective Projects are what schools do together!
All resources (online or otherwise) will be designed to help you accomplish your goals. We will be working hard to provide some wonderful resources for you and the students in your club.
An Our Future Event is something to look forward to! After being involved in the planning, all participating students are encouraged to attend events. This will be a great way to meet other students, and to get BIG things accomplished working together.